FS: Brand new Nitro Extreme Barra Dominator 663 Rods x2

Want to Buy or Sell fishing or kayak related gear, then this is the place to do it!

FS: Brand new Nitro Extreme Barra Dominator 663 Rods x2

Postby Ducks » Thu Jan 14, 2016 7:42 pm

I have a couple of Nitro rods which I bought some time ago and ended up not using. (Opted for 3 piece rods for travel)

I have 2x Nitro Extreme Barra Dominator 663
(It looks like they are no longer a current model and I can't find them on many websites?)

The Dominator takes all the features of the Undertaker and beefs it up to handle the extreme demands of your toughest opponent. Field tested on the Barramundi of Monduran Dam, the Dominator will blow your mind with its exceptional castability and fish stopping power while still offering the shock absorbing action needed with modern low-stretch braided lines. While most monster stoppers these days are a burden to cast for extended periods the IM8 graphite used in the Dominator makes it realistic to cast from sun-up to sun-down - just what the Extreme Barra angler needs.

Length: 6'6"
Sections: 2
Line: 6-8kg
Lure Weight: 1/2oz - 1 1/3oz (14-40 grams)

Brand new with tags and cork still wrapped.

So these are at the heavy end for barra rods I guess.

I had thought these thinking they would be a good option for throwing the larger than 1oz lures in Brazil. But I ended up finding a travel rod that was even better suited and left the longer tube at home. I think this rod would probably be perfectly suited to people who throw timber barra lures a lot, since they are heavier than plastics? Probably also the larger spinnerbait sizes for cod.

Basically I'm in a position where the hoarder and tackle junkie in me would like to keep them - but with a baby on the way, it makes sense to let them go to someone who will get some use out of them.
Retail is about $330
Any takers for $300 each? Probably not but throw some reasonable offers at me?

A quick check on the AusPost website indicates $20 delivery for East Coast states and $30 heading west (the tube will be right on the 105cm limit for post carry) so unless the buyer has an account with a better priced courier that's all I can offer. Post would be the same for one or both. Pickup from Sydney CBD or Parramatta.
Ducks

Return to Classifieds Section